This is the November 2016 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
Table of Contents
- Land Warfare – Choose Your Weapons: New Small Arms and Light Weapons fall under the gaze of Andrew White.
- Air Power – Watching The Noisy Neighbours: Airborne Early Aircraft are in high demand in the Asia-Pacific region, Alan Warnes explains.
- Sea Power – Fast And Furious: Dr. Alix Valenti examines Fast Attack Craft, detailing their role, design criteria and the market for such ships.
- Air Power – Male Dominance: Claire Apthorp studies the market for Medium Altitude and High Altitude Long-Endurance UAVs in the region.
- Land Warfare – It Came From Outer Space: The demand for Ballistic Missile Defence capabilities in the Asia-Pacific is growing, Thomas Newdick finds out.
- Regional Militaries – Difficult Choices In A Complex Region: Alex Calvo examines the strategic challenges and procurement choices faced by Pakistan.
- Regional Militaries – Rebalancing Act: The Indonesian armed forces are at a doctrinal crossroads, Andrew Drwiega reports.
- Pulse: Catch up on all the latest defence radio frequency news and analysis in Thomas Withington’s regular Pulse column.
Download “Issue of November 2016” AMR_1611_2.pdf – Downloaded 896 times – 7 MB