This is the February 2019 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Sea Power: Up Gunning: CIWS Threats and Responses: Dr. Lee Willett discusses the ongoing requirement for close in weapons systems on new naval vessels.
- Air Power: High Tech Flyswatter: With a rogue UAV recently disrupting one of the UK’s main airports, JR Ng reports on some of the latest counter-UAV systems.
- Regional: North Korea Crisis on Hold … For Now: AMR’S annual comprehensive guide to Air Forces in Asia Pacific. Part 2 will be in the March/April 2019 issue. Compiled by Alan Warnes.
- Air Power: Aspiring to Fifth Generation Fighters: David Oliver examines the prospective growth of 5th generation fighters within Asia-Pacific.
- Cyber Warfare: A Global Weapon: While full CSAR capacity is beyond the reach of many nations, today’s modern helicopters and systems can provide more than a stop-gap. Dr. Joetey Attariwala reports.
- CSAR: Building Towards Capability: Andrew Drwiega looks into Horizon 2 of the Philippine armed forces 15 year modernisation plan.
- Regional: India’s Modernisation Challenge: Debalina Ghoshal provides an overview of plans to modernise India’s armed forces.
Download “Issue of February 2019” AMR_1902.pdf – Downloaded 1249 times – 7 MB