SMi Group are delighted to have BAE Systems sign up as the Lead Sponsor and Babcock sign up as a Gold Sponsor for the Defence Aviation Safety conference.
BAE Systems will be presenting a keynote session (presentation details to follow), exhibiting and hosting a VIP dinner the first day of the conference.
BAE Systems provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions from state-of-the-art cyber threat detection to flight control systems that enable pilots to make better decisions. BAE Systems help customers to stay a step ahead when protecting people and national security, critical infrastructure and vital information.
Babcock will be also presenting and exhibiting at the conference.
The Defence Aviation Safety conference will commence in London on the 29th – 30th April. Supported by the Defence Safety Authority (DSA), UK MoD, this unique conference will focus on enhancing military capability through improved safety standards, certification and data management.
The agenda will feature presentations from senior military leaders with responsibility for safety in the aviation domain as well as international defence experts from government and industry such as:
- Lieutenant General Richard Felton CBE, Director General Defence Safety Authority (DSA), UK MoD
- Major General Günter Katz, Director General, German Military Aviation Authority, German MoD
- Major General John T. Rauch Jr, Air Force Chief of Safety Commander, Air Force Safety Center,US Air Force
- Air Vice-Marshall Graham Russell, Director Helicopters, DE&S, UK MoD
- Rear Admiral Jonathan Pentreath, Commander, Joint Helicopter Command, Army Head Quarters, UK MoD
- Air Commodore Jason Agius, Director General Defence Aviation Safety Authority, Australian Air Force
- Air Commodore Mark Jeffrey, Head of RAF Safety Centre, Royal Air Force
- Brigadier General Rolf Folland, Norwegian Air inspectorate of Flying, Norwegian Air Force
- Brigadier General Laurent Aubigny, Director State Aviation Safety Authority, French Armed Forces
- Colonel Anders Janson, Director of the Swedish Military Aviation Authority, Swedish Armed Forces
- Mr. Richard Duriez, Aerospace Capabilities Section Armament & Aerospace Capabilities Directorate, Defence Investment Division, NATO International Staff
Download the event brochure for the two-day agenda and full speaker line up at http://www.defenceaviationsafety.com/armadapr
Key topics of the conference include: Designing and maintaining safe air systems including the role of certification in each; Ensuring and assuring safe operation of air systems; Weapons safety and integration; Safe integration and certification of systems-of-systems; How military and industry can work together to apply standards more effectively to reduce the cost and length of the certification process; Mutual recognition and the shared use of available evidence; Certification requirements at different stages of a system’s lifecycle.
As the only event specifically dedicated to Defence Aviation Safety, this is a must attend event for Air Force, Army and Navy Aviators, as well as government and industry experts.
Defence Aviation Safety
29th – 30th April 2019
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
Lead Sponsor: BAE Systems
Gold Sponsor: Babcock
Sponsors: Rolls Royce and Tudor Tech
To sponsor and/or exhibit at the conference, please contact: Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org