SMi is pleased to present the 4th annual conference on Air Missile Defence Technology, taking place in Prague on 22nd and 23rd October 2019.
The two-day conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to gain insight into international priorities and developments for air and missile defence. For those who haven’t yet registered, here are 8 key reasons to attend the conference in Prague this Autumn.
- Hear the latest developments from a diverse range of nations including the US, UK, Israel, Hungary, the Czech Republic, France, Sweden, Lithuania and NATO.
- Listen to briefings from senior officers including the Commander of Hungary’s Air Defence Regiment, the Chief of the Integrated Air and Missile Defence USAFE and the Director of the CCDC’s Aviation and Missile Center.
- Learn about the opportunities to engage with the military and industry from leading military representatives and senior technical leaders.
- Explore the lessons learned from the adoption and integration of new enhanced weapon systems and C2 infrastructure.
- Meet and network with military and industry decision makers in the missile defence as well as experts who are defining the future of technological and deployable capabilities.
- Hear from Israel and the US Army as Israel trial out the highly advanced THAAD missile defense system for the first time.
- Listen to technical briefings from industry experts from organisations such as Weibel Scientific A/S, Lockheed Martin, MBDA, Diehl Defence and more.
- Find out more about the Patriot missile system and how the US are using it to defend against threats.
For those who would like to find out more about the two day conference, the brochure is available to download at www.airmissiledefence.com/armadapr
There is an early bird saving of £300 for bookings made by Midnight GMT on 28th June 2019 at www.airmissiledefence.com/armadapr
The conference is proudly sponsored by Lockheed Martin & Weibel Scientific.
Air Missile Defence Technology
22nd-23rd October 2019
Prague, Czech Republic
For any sponsorship bookings call Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 207 827 6130 or email email@example.com
For any delegate enquiries call James Hitchen on on +44 (0)20 7827 6054 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For media queries, please contact Natasha Boumediene at email@example.com