The Pakistan-Turkey Business and Investment Forum took place on 13th and 14th of February, in Islamabad, Pakistan.
With participation of:
- President Recep Tayyip Erdogan,
- Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan,
- Foreign Affairs Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu,
- Trade Minister Ruhsar Pekcan,
- Treasury and Finance Minister Berat Albayrak,
- Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turan,
- Energy and Natural Resources Minister Fatih Dönmez,
- Minister of Defense Hulusi Akar,
- President of Defence Industries Prof. Dr. İsmail Demir,
- Pakistani Trade Minister Abdul Razak Dawood,
- DEIK President Nail Olpak,
- SEDEC Coordinator Hilal Ünal Türkan.
SEDEC Coordinator Hilal Ünal Türkan invited Pakistani Defence Industry and Security officials to SEDEC 2020. SEDEC will set a very active and effective platform, on which Turkey and Pakistan can realise their economic and business plans.
SEDEC combines exhibition, conference and bilateral talks and brings many international and national players together in the areas of homeland security, border security and internal security systems.
The event aims to bring original equipment manufacturers with SMEs and main companies of Turkish defence industry via programmed bilateral talks. Within this activity, the capabilities and achievements of Turkish defence industries will be introduced to foreign guests.
In addition, on the first day of the event, a conference will be held on the issues of homeland security, border security and internal security.