This is the April/May 2021 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Shipbuilding – A Numbers Game: Tim Fish reviews the growth of naval shipbuilding across the Indo-Pacific.
- Space V Airborne ISR – or Mix and Match: Satellites now provide excellent ISR coverage for those who can afford them. Martin Streetly discusses the options for the have and have nots.
- Higher Caliber: Stephen W. Miller takes a look at some of the successful small arms designs emerging from Asian weapons manufacturers.
- All Seeing, All Knowing: Andrew White reports on the development work being done in the United States on Joint All-Domain Command and Control (JADC2).
- China’s Amphibious Assault Force: China’s naval shipbuilding programme has no rivals, as JR Ng reports.
- Analysts Column: Armada’s new analyst Andy Wong discusses the implications of the rapid growth of the People’s Liberation Army Navy.