This is the August/September 2021 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Lightning Spreads Over Asia-Pacific: Mark Ayton profiles the operators of F-35 Lightning IIs as their ranks continues to grow.
- Army Mobility Surges Ahead: The Australian Army is making good progress in updating its range of mobility requirements. Stephen W. Miller reports.
- Chadburns Ring Full Ahead for Modernisation: Tim Fish reviews maritime modernisation in naval surface, subsurface and air capabilities in the Indo-Pacific.
- None Shall Pass: Andrew Drwiega looks at new C-UAS partnerships that are addressing the boom in the use of small unmanned aerial systems.
- Chinese Armour on the Move: China has honed its indigenous main battle tank designs, and is looking for exports. Christopher Foss explains.
- Protecting the Hunters: Thomas Withington analyses the electronic warfare potential of the Royal Australian Navy’s new frigates.
- China ‘Boldly Goes’ for Space Independence: Gordon Feller asks whether China’s space race might have an inherent weakness.