This is the October/November 2021 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Australia’s Nuke Sub Gamble: Tim Fish examines the decision of the RAN to select nuclear powered submarines.
- Synthetic Battlefield: Stephen W. Miller delves into the recent developments in synthetic training.
- Asian Air Force Modernisation: JR Ng reports on the plans for regional Air Force upgrades and acquisitions.
- Whither The Weasle?: Do anti-radiation missiles still have a role to play in defeating surface-to-air missiles? Martin Streetly finds that they do.
- DSEI Restarts International Defence Expos: If you couldn’t get to DSEI in London, here’s a selection of what you missed. By Andrew Drwiega, Christopher Foss and David Oliver.