This is the July/August 2022 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Budget Verses Necessity – How New, How Soon?: Andrew Drwiega examines the prospects for military rotorcraft sales in Asia-Pacific.
- Chameleon Ammunition: Ammunition is being adapted to deliver new effects, as Stephen W. Miller explains.
- Australia’s Sovereign Satellite: Andrew Drwiega reports on the Airbus offering for Australia’s military satellite programme, JP9102.
- Airborne Trip Wires: Martin Streetly reviews the types and capabilities of airborne early warning aircraft operating in the region.
- Affordable Maritime Patrol: Tim Fish looks at capabilities that can provide maritime patrol to fit smaller budgets.
- Analysts Column: Japan is resetting its defence posture with closer alliances and rearmament, says David Oliver.