SAE Media Group reports: Registration and the programme is now available for the Future Armoured Vehicles Power Systems Conference taking place in London, this September.
SAE Media Group are delighted to be holding the inaugural Future Armoured Vehicles Power Systems conference, which is taking place in London, UK, on the 19-20 September 2022. As part of their leading Armoured Vehicle events portfolio, this conference will address how technological advances in power solutions will enhance the overall performance of future armoured vehicles.
As the only conference for armoured vehicle experts focused on vehicle power and propulsion systems, this unique event will bring together key host-nation decision-makers, the UK industry, international militaries, and leading OEMs and system integrators from all over the world.
Find the agenda at http://www.fav-powersystems.com/armada.
The featured expert speakers for 2022 include:
- Brigadier (Ret.) Ian Cameron-Mowat, Former Head of Force Protection, British Army
Military and Government speakers include:
- Lieutenant General (Ret.) Richard Nugee, Defence Climate Change Non-Executive Director, UK MOD
- Mr William Suttie, Technical Authority, Land Platforms Group, DSTL, UK MOD
- Dr Mike Kweon, VICTOR ERP Program Manager, Vehicle Technology Directorate, Army Research Lab, US Army
- Mr Michael Sprang, Project Manager Joint Light Tactical Vehicles, PEO CS&CSS, US Army
- Mr Steve Roberts, Project Lead for Integration, PEO CS&CSS, US Army
- Dr Carsten Cremers, Team Leader Fuels Cells, Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology ICT
- Professor Dr Gerhard Skoff, Vice President & General Manager, Special Purpose Powertrain, AVL List GmbH
Industry and Technical Experts
- Dr Marcus Potter, Head of Mobility, Rheinmetall BAE Systems Land (RBSL)
- Mr Leon Tricot, Mechanical Systems Engineer, Advanced Services & Products: Hybrid Electric Drives, QinetiQ
- Mr Phil Barnes, Senior Scientist, Power Sources, QinetiQ
- Mr Carlos Gil, Director Engineer, Ascod and Tracked Vehicles, General Dynamics European Land Systems
- Professor Aldo Sorniotti, Professor in Advanced Vehicle Engineering, University of Surrey
The event brochure has just been released and can be viewed online at http://www.fav-powersystems.com/armada
Future Armoured Vehicles Power Systems Conference
19th – 20st September 2021
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
SAE media Group offer direct access to key decision makers through tailored sponsorship and exhibitor packages. Please contact Luke Teachen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all delegate enquiries, contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email email@example.com.