SAE Media Group Reports: Hear from key military space and satellite speakers on industry updates at the 24th Annual Global MilSatCom Conference & Exhibition convening on 8th, 9th and 10th November 2022 in London, UK.
Global MilSatCom is one of the world’s leading events on military SATCOM and draws in 600+ truly global representatives from the military, government officials, industry experts, and research communities.
The three day conference takes place on 8th, 9th and 10th November 2022 at the QEII Conference Centre in London, UK. There is a new focus day on SATCOM On-the-Move, which takes place pre-conference on 7th November 2022 at St James’ Court, Buckingham Gate London, UK.
Interested parties can attend the conference to benefit from exclusive updates, insights, and discussions with the pre-eminent names in the world of SATCOM. With a exclusive offer which expires on the 30th September, 2022, www.globalmilsatcom.com/armada.
SAE Media Group are proud to release the focus day and the three day conference chairman’s for this event:
- Chairing on the Focus Day will be Major General (Ret’d) Bill Robins, Managing Director, BRL
- Chairing on Day 1 will be Dr Joanna Hart, Skills Factory Director, National Labs, STFC, Harwell Campus
- Chairing on Day 2 will be Mr Mike Nichols, Deputy Director, Commercial Satellite Communications Office
- Chairing on Day 3 will be Mr Nigel Chandler, Key Account Manager, Airbus Defence & Space
Host Nation Keynote Speakers include:
- Air Vice Marshal Paul Godfrey, Commander, UK Space Command
- Air Commodore Jason Young, SO1 Operational Networks, HQ Air Command
- Captain Phil Coope, Deputy Head – Space, Capability C4ISR, UK Strategic Command
- Barry Austin, Skynet 6 Program Manager, Defence Digital
- Jon Spencer, Chief Communications & Networks Scientist, DSTL
- David Dean, Space FBLOS Principle Advisor, DSTL
International Military and Government Speakers include:
- Anthony Smith, Director C3 Infrastructure, US DoD CIO
- Mike Dean, DOD SATCOM Chief, DOD CIO
- Deanna Ryals, Chief Partnership Officer, Space Systems Command, United States Space Force
- Clare Grason, Chief COMSATCOM Office, United States Space Force
- Chief Warrant Officer 4 Shawn Petermann, Senior Technical Advisor / Deputy Branch Chief, J6 Development – Transport Branch Joint Special Operations Command, USSOCOM
The brochure is available to download at www.globalmilsatcom.com/armada.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Lead Sponsor: Airbus
Silver Sponsor: Eutelsat
Sponsors: Boeing | GovSat | Hughes | Inmarsat | Isotropic Systems | Kratos | L3Harris | Leonardo DRS | Lockheed Martin | Northrop Grumann | OneWeb | Ovzon | ST Engineering iDirect | Telesat | Thales | Thuraya | ViaSat |Virgin Orbit
Exhibitors: Avanti | AVL Technologies | BFBS | Comtech|Exoanalytic Solutions | GetSAT |Global Invacom Group | Integrasys | Kymeta | Marlink | MBS | Requtech | SES | Teledyne
Sponsorship and exhibitor enquiries, contact Sadia Malick, Director of Space & Satellites on +44 (0) 207 827 6748 or email@example.com.
For media partnerships and to attend as press contact Richard Jones, Marketing Manager at Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 20 7827 6088.
24th Annual Global MilSatCom Conference & Exhibition
Conference: 8-10 November 2022
Focus Day: 7 November 2022