This is the January/February 2023 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Asian Exports Surge Into World Defence Markets: Gordon Arthur investigates the opportunities for Asian defence exporters.
- GBAD in Asia-Pacific: The war in Ukraine is now front of mind to protect land forces. Gordon Arthur reports.
- Workhorse Airways: David Oliver examines the demand and acquisition of military transport aircraft.
- Naval RWS, More Than Just UAS Swatters: Tim Fish surfs the remote weapons systems now defending naval platforms.
- Gulf Defence Industry Moves Into High Gear: Regional trade shows are increasingly vital to showcasing the rise in the Gulf defence industry, says Andrew Drwiega.