This is the March/April 2023 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Vaulting Ambition: Mike Rajkumar uncovers an appetite in Asia to grow an indigenous aerospace industry.
- High-End Threat: The Accelerating Pace of Hypersonic Weapons: Peter Felstead investigates the ‘hypersonic missile gap’.
- Submarines Resurgent: The enthusiasm for submarine ownership is breaking the surface in Asia, says Gordan Arthur.
- Taking the Secrecy Out of ISR: Andrew Drwiega reports on how satellites have made classified imagery public property.
- Equipping for Disaster Relief: Dr. Joetey Attariwala investigates the key enablers for disaster relief operations.
- Analysis: Godron Arthur analyses China’s Spy Balloons now “On The Radar”.