This is the September/October 2023 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- South Korea Joins the Big League of Arms Exporters: South Korea has risen to become a global arms exporter. Gordon Arthur reports on how this is being achieved.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Listings: AMR’s listings of the newest military UAVs available.
- Fleet Force Protection: How can the fleet by protected within the A2AD environment? Tim Fish investigates.
- Asian-Pacific Armoured Vehicles – Requirements and Fielding: Stephen Miller examines the regional market for armoured fighting vehicles.
- Listening, Watching, Analysis Gathering – Chinese EW Comes of Age: JR Ng examines the determination that China has shown in developing its aerial electronic warfare capability.
- Analysis: Gordon Arthur discusses the four new bases in the Philippines from which US forces can operate.