Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems USA Conference
Building on the success of the inaugural event in 2021, SMi Group is delighted to announce the return of the Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems USA Conference, taking place live
Building on the success of the inaugural event in 2021, SMi Group is delighted to announce the return of the Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems USA Conference, taking place live and in-person in Arlington, VA, this June.
With extensive support from the U.S. Army and wider DoD, and an unrivalled speaker line-up, the agenda for Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems USA 2022 will provide key updates on the enormous investment in land robotics from U.S. forces and international militaries, with the aim to increase warfighter lethality and remove soldiers from dangerous situations.
- With contributions from a wide-range of US ground robotics teams and strategic leaders, receive unparalleled insight and access to the US military’s ground robotics research and overall strategy.
- Meet and discuss with leaders in military robotics from industry, military and government during dedicated networking sessions.
- Hear from a selection of international partner nations, and gain valuable lessons from parallel allied programs.
- Discover cutting-edge ground robotics technology to enhance operational effectiveness and explore opportunities for greater coalition interoperability.
Key topics to be discussed include: updates on leading US RAS programs and from key international allies, autonomy for military systems, both for lethal and non-lethal applications, mobility of military robots over challenging and hostile terrain, integration of RAS into existing ground formations from the squad up to and including the task-force level, and overall US DoD RAS development direction, strategy, and concept of operations and more.
If you are US DoD: You will be granted FREE ADMISSION to the conference. However, in order to attend this event PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, which is subject to final approval.
If you are international serving military or from a commercial organization, there is an early bird discount available.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS:
- Book by February 28th to Save $400
- Book by March 31st to Save $200
- Book by April 29th to Save $100
june 20 (Monday) - 21 (Tuesday)(GMT-11:00)
950 North Stafford Street, Arlington VA, Virginia, USA