This is the June/July 2021 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- Military Rotorcraft Development: What is being done to make next generation rotorcraft substantially different? Andrew Drwiega explains.
- Smart Munitions Increase Market Share: Christopher Foss uncovers the breadth of development driving the sale of smart munitions.
- Indo Pacific UAV Directory 2021: AMR’s annual country-by-country revision of UAV ownership and development throughout the region. Researched by JR Ng.
- Marine Engine Power – Not Just About Knots: Powerful marine engines are not just for greater speed but internal power demands too. Tim Fish reports.
- Next Gen NVGS – A Clear Improvement: Mike Rajkumar studies the advances made in night vision goggle technology.
- Amphibious Forces: Tim Fish explains how amphibious warfare development is intended to break A2AD areas of control.
- SOCPAC Keen to Share Joint Doctrine and Training: The increase in Great Power competition is increasing the need for SOF joint training, reports Andrew White.
- Analysts Column: Andy Wong looks at the strained trilateral relationship between Japan, South Korea and the United States.